Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Riding Around The Farm


Since we bought the farm, we haven't even had time to
ride around the land much at all.

So we hopped in the gator and went for a long ride.
Sweet Hunter was looking for deer and turkey signs
and I was looking for flowers!

This is just one tree!

I thought the sky was just gorgeous!

These are purple.
Not sure if you can see them good.

Fields full of these!



This is on the back side of the land.
You can clearly see a deer trail to the river.

Here is a closer look!
Sweet Hunter is excited!

Along the banks of the river is lots and lots of cane growing.

This is my very favorite!
We have lots of this!
Looks just like a face in the middle.
I was told this was Passion Flower!
**********************************
 
And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that,
 if these should hold their peace,
the stones would immediately cry out.
Luke 19:40

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for our tour!! If we do move to Aiken in the fall I will be sure to post my photos too....staining on here!!...and quilting, of course!!!

Patty Sumner said...

I am so happy for you and your hubby Val.. I know this place is a dream come true.. It is wonderful to see the beauty of the land around you.. I know you have been so hard at work with the house a little ride around to remind you just how blessed you are with this land.. I know youare going to enjoy many wonderful years of pleasure there.. thanks for sharing.. How is the house coming along? I cannot wait to see the transformation that happens.. Blessings!\

Jocelyn said...

Great pictures!! I know you and hubby are loving it!